This granola recipe is the easiest and quickest recipe to make! You can add in pretty much anything you have on hand and make as many batches as you like. This recipe is much cheaper and so much more healthier than buying your granola in store - so why not give it a try?
I love using coconut yogurt as an alternative to dairy yogurt. It's super creamy, smooth, and tastes amazing! My favourite brand is Coyo coconut yogurt as it tastes the best, and uses whole ingredients that are sustainably grow + it's ethically made - pretty good for a coconut yogurt! They are also allergen free which is amazing if you suffer from allergies.
This yogurt also has heaps packed in - containing probiotics (which are amazing for gut health), prebiotics and obviously containing coconut; which I have mentioned in an earlier blog post that it is an amazing health food. Visit this post to read up more on coconuts: https://wildeterra.com/new-blog-1/healthy-lamington-vegan
- 1 cup oats
- Handful almonds (whole or crushed)
- 1/3 cup pepitas
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup shredded or flaked coconut
- 4 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 3 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1 tsp vanilla paste or essence
- Pinch salt
- Any spices of your choice
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees celsius & line two trays with baking powder.
- In a large bowl, mix all your dry ingredients together.
- In a small saucepan, melt together the coconut oil and maple syrup.
- Add your melted mixture to your dry ingredients and mix until everything is well coated.
- Spread your mixture between your two trays evenly.
- Place in the oven and bake for about 10-15 mins, or until golden brown.
- Once baked, take out of the oven to let cool and store in an air tight jar or container. Enjoy!